Buying/selling crypto currencies
I'm converting between fiat and crypto currencies domestically in the Norwegian market:
- Crypto currencies traded: Ether (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoins (XBT/BTC) - exceptionally I also trade Monero (XMR), Litecoin (LTC), ZCash (ZEC) and Ripple (XRP).
- Bitcoins preferably traded to/from addresses at Localbitcoins (LBC)
- Fiat traded: NOK by bank, NOK cash, EUR cash and Canadian Maple Leaf gold coins (XAU) (only newer coins with security elements accepted).
Check http://tobixen.no/fee.json eventually.
For gold transactions, the coins are considered to be worth as much as the current sales price at http://tavex.no.
The rates are available here:
For XAU, check sales price for Canadian Maple Leaf coins on tavex.no. For XMR, ZEC, XRP and LTC ... currently I'm using the coinmarketcap USD rate multiplied with the USD rate above.
- The table showing the split between the fee and the base amount should be hidden when the numbers are stale or missing.
- Some CSS. The calculator works quite bad on Android, the input boxes are too small (why?). The design should be inviting, but simple and not too flashy. Some currency logos, and maybe usage of the Ubuntu Bold Italic font.
I estimate it's three hours of work totally, and I will pay 0.1 ETH for getting this done.